Wednesday, October 22, 2008

LiveWell is Open for Business



A dream came true! For the last 12 months, we have been working on finishing our basement - or should I say, getting other people to finish our basement. Well, we did do some of it ourselves, like the acid stained cement floor, laying the wood in the studio, painting the walls (okay, my friend did most of it, but I painted the primer on!) and now its complete!

We had an open house on Saturday, October 18th for neighbors to come in and get info about my classes and personal training. So now I have to figure out how to accommodate them all! But I love being able to make my own schedule - and get paid to workout!

Here are a few pictures of the gym - note one of the mirrors had to be removed and replaced. Equipment is here - Bosu's, balls, free weights, mats, bands. And I'm ready to help people get healthy!

My company is called LiveWell Health & Fitness and I will be doing personal training, group classes, and team training. I don't think I'll do a website yet - too much work! But I may start a blog for all of my clients to receive info about classes and health tips.

Thanks to my Fam for being my last minute clean-up crew! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, this looks AMAZING! I'm so excited for you guys... well done! :)

swensen squeeze said...

That is awesome!! Good for you! I might be interested in you as a personal trainer!! Let me know info. on my email. amyswensen@msn.com. You would be just what I need!!

Jamie said...

Wow! I didn't know you were doing this. You'll have to let me know how it goes. I have a pilates studio in my basement and have been contimplating the same thing. I had fun teaching with you today "kitty".

Binghamz said...

Wow! The basement looks awesome! If I lived closer I would go to classes there. It was also fun to see that you two have a blog! Happy Birthday Alan!

Heather said...

Congrats! I hope all goes well for you. We miss you guys!

Mel said...

It's about time you have more posts! I gave up on you, for a while! I'm happy to hear that you're doing something with training. I know you've been wanting that for a while. You still look great, as always! And the house looks great! Good job! How else is life?

Mel said...

I don't know if you ever look at my blog, but if you wanted to, I would need your email address. I'm going private with my blog. thanks!